Welcome to iFind ("iFind","we", "our",or "us"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains our practices regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and protection of information that is collected through our Service, as well as your choices regarding the collection and use of information.
For the purposes of the GDPR, we are the data controller, unless otherwise stated.
•    Authorization and/or Account Information. When you sign up for an account, we require certain information such as your email address or Facebook ID or Google ID - depending on the App settings.
•    Content Information, i.e. photos, pictures, video and audio files, documents and other data that you upload using the App.
•    Personal Information which you may fill in by yourself when the App is designed for tracking your info, storing your records and/or managing them for your convenience and upon your explicit request.
Information we collect automatically through the use of technology. When you visit our website, use our mobile app, read our emails or otherwise engage with us, we and our business partners may automatically collect certain information about your computer or device through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, log files, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, or other tracking/recording tools (collectively, “tracking technologies”), and we may combine this information with other personal information we collect about you. We use these tracking technologies to collect usage and device information.
We use third-party automatic data processing technologies (such as Google and Facebook) to analyze certain information sent by your device or our App. Automatic data processing technologies (advertising or analytics tools) provide us with the data described below. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties process your personal data, that might be processed by their own means (not through our App). Any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
We collect information from and about your phone devices you use that integrate with our Services, as well as the information generated by these devices, depending on the permissions you have granted. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
•    type of your mobile device and operational system version which is installed on your mobile device;
•    region information of your mobile device;
•    region associated with your SIM card;
•    Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
•    Identity For Advertisers / Advertising ID which is a string of numbers and letters that identifies your individual smartphone or tablet.
We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Services. This can include information about you, such as when others invite you to use our application, and for doing so they provide us your phone number, name and other information. We require that these users have the legal rights to collect, use and share your data before they provide us with any information.
• To make our service available. We use information that you submit and information that is processed automatically to provide you with all requested services.
• To improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our App. We use information that is processed automatically to better understand user behavior and trends, detect potential outages and technical issues, to operate, protect, improve, and optimize our App.
• To communicate with you. We use the information we have to communicate with you through newsletters, i.e. to send you marketing notifications, receive your feedback about our App experience, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
iFind only share personally identifiable information with third parties when that sharing is permitted by you, or when it’s necessary to complete an action in the software or service, or when legally required to do so. Here are some situations where this can occur:
We may share information and aggregate data we collect on usage and user behavior with third parties, to help improve or promote iFind, but we do it in such a way that no individual user can be identified or linked to any specific action or information.
iFind allows third-party companies to collect certain information information from users of iFind. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., hashed data, click streaming information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info and Networking Advertising Initiative atwww.networkadvertising.org/choices . Even so, you always have the option to uninstall the software if you no longer want to be a iFind user.
We may provide information to service providers who help us operate iFind. For example, we may use third parties to help host our site, send e-mail or SMS related to the operation of iFind, removing repetitive information from our user lists, to any process payments or to provide search results. These service providers can technically access your personal information for use for a limited time but when this occurs, it is reasonable to apply the contractual and technical protections of limiting the use of this information to help us provide the iFind service .
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for performing the functional service of the App and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information that we physically access and store, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account.
However, some data may still be stored for a certain time period (but no longer than the storage purpose requires) if information is necessary to comply with legal obligation (taxation, accounting, audit) or in order to maintain safety and data backup settings, prevent fraud or other malicious acts.
The security of your personal information is highly important. We will try our best to make sure the data is protected from any fraud. For this reason, we have a secure environment to collect, store and track the information using latest technologies.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We do our best to protect your personal data, nevertheless, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event that your personal information is compromised as a breach of security, we will promptly notify you in compliance with applicable law.
We keep your information and personally identifiable information stored for as long as your account remains active, and after deactivation, for the minimum time required by local regulations. After this period, the data are anonymized and lose any and all possibility of personal identification, and are used only for statistical purposes by iFind.